About Me

Charnell Timms is a freelance photographer based at the horn of Africa in charismatic Cape Town and shoot weddings, corporates, families, and any other random projects that come her way. See www.charnelltimms.co.za for more info.

Monday 14 May 2012

50s Themed Wedding

I met Abbi and Paul at a pub in Covent Garden the day after doing a shoot in London. Seconds after meeting them, I knew their wedding was going to be a stunner as they had the perfect blend of romantic energy and creative ideas.

Not to disappoint, I was flown up to Jozies where their choice of venue was the historic and remarkable Jessep Girls High School, a perfect choice for their '50's themed wedding.  Bridemaids in Polka dots, wedding cake going dotty, old LP records being converted into placemats and you get the idea----Thanks to both Abbi and Paul for your  novel wedding day and for making me feel like the authentic 'swinging sixties' photographer.






1 comment:

  1. i loved these pics. i noted your blog in my blog :) http://bitchenwedding.com/weddingblog/ please let me know if that's NOT ok :)

    ReplyDelete